Tuesday, April 12, 2011

As Seen On Michelle Money- YSL Rouge Volupte #1

I am a HUGE Bachelor Fan and Michelle Money was one of my favorite girls. I loved everything about her on the show... her clothes, hair, make up, jewelery. One night I sat watching lusting over her lipstick color and knowing in my heart I'd probably never find out what it was... and then Michelle joined twitter and started sharing all her beauty tips. Yay for me! This is what she wrote on her twitter:
"@moneymichelle On a lighter note... YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in #1. 
the pale pink color I wear on the show! Love it"
Follow her on twitter for more beauty and fashion tips!


I of course ran out at got it and I love love love it! 


This is $34 wherever YSL is sold!

Check out an amazing review on this at Beautezine.com












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!